BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I got tagged....thanks, Kelli!

So the rules for Kreativ Blogger are:
1. List 7 things about myself others might not know.
2. Award 7 people with the award.

Ok, so I'm doing the second part cause I'm not sure how many people actually read this. But, here goes....


1. I love, and I mean LOVE, potatoes in just about any way, shape or form.

2. My favorite days are the ones that keep me constantly busy and force me to pass out before 9.

3. I'll lay in bed at night just listening to hubby sleep. (Spending the better part of 3 years apart, I love not having to sleep alone)

4. The smell of jet fuel and hydraulic fluid make me feel like I'm 6 years old.

5. I secretly love it when hubs comes home smelling like gun powder. It means he's had a good day.

6. I have total OCD when it comes to my clothes hanging in the closet. And its rubbed off on the hubs. hehe!!

7. I tell my girls that they need to marry someone who loves them more the Curtis loves me. I just pray they are able to do that.

0 comments: