BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

To Kindle or not to Kindle

My love of books drives my husband nuts!! I have 1 bookcase downstairs for favorite books and new books. Plus, a bookcase in our bedroom and like 3 tubs of books in our closet (plus stacks of books located in random places around the house). I'm always reading something.

So, seeing as how I've read easily 3 books in the last week, I started looking at the Kindle and the Nook. As much as I love the idea of being able to carry a crap load of books with me everywhere I go, I dont know if would actually love reading like that. When I read, I like the sound of the pages turning. I love the smell of a new book! I love how it feels to crack the spine. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of a Kindle.

If you have one and love it, more power to you! Your books are alot cheaper than mine!!

0 comments: