BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vacation Time!!!

So, I've had a few people ask why I am so excited to go on vacation next month. Well, the answers are abundant!!!

First and foremost, I have not been back to California since we moved almost two years ago. I miss the heat and the sun. Washington is beautiful and we have been able to see things that are not possible in CA, but I could never live here. Both hubby and I were born and raised in Cali so its in our blood.

#2~Anda is almost a year old and has hardly met any of the family. I'm so excited to be able to take her and let her meet everyone! She will be passed around like a hot potato, be squeezed and kissed from the moment we get there until we leave. I cant wait for her to feel all the love everyone has for her.

#3~We are lucky enough to be able to celebrate Anda's first birthday with everyone! Not only that, but she will be able to have her party her Gran's 70th birthday. What a special day it will be for both of them!

#4~By taking this trip, the girls and I will have the chance to (finally) get to meet so many people on Curtis' side of the fam. The girls have not met anyone and the one time I did, it was not under the best circumstances. This time, however, will be different. It will be a happy day!!!

#5~ I NEED to get out of Oak Harbor for a little bit. I need to somewhere that I can make a "quick trip" to Target. I need to see the sun for more than 1 day out of 7. I need to chance my girls around Momma's backyard. I need to get sunburned laying on the deck. Well, I dont need to do that but I know it will happen.

Ok, so I could go on forever but those are the most important reasons. I cant wait to go! Haley is excited to see/meet everyone. Laura wants to figure out how the whole "triplet" thing works. And Anda....well, as long as she's fed, she's good.

0 comments: