BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Letter to a Friend

Yeah, I know most people will send an email but this needs to put out there.

KS~This one's for you, my dear!!!!

I am so grateful for myspace (eventhough I dont get on there anymore)!! For without it, my world would have missed out on all the Southern charm you contain. Over the last 2 (yes, its been 2 years), I've seen you go from an expectant mom praying to make it to 37 weeks to a strong, independent mother. Not saying you were weak before but you know what I mean. After E was born, I would read your blog and I would see so much of what I went through with Haley in them. You have always done what is best for E and never apologized for it. You have spent the last 2 years weeding out the drama and bs so that you would be able to provide the best life for your daughter. I have truly enjoyed being able to watch E grow (even from 3k miles away). She is such a blessing but I dont need to tell you that.

Lastly, I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that you have found M!! I love that you and E are able to spend this time with him. Your family is truly beautiful! Life with kids is a crazy, wild, non-stop ride and I'm so glad for you that you're not doing it alone anymore. Oh, one more tidbit for you to file away, remember not to stress about things that have NOT happened yet! Recognize that certain things will happen at some point and be prepared. But then leave it at that. Take things as they come. Everyone says God wont give you more than you can handle so deal with the problems on your plate, cherish the blessings and remember the buffet line, if something is good, you can always go back for more!!

Love ya, Yankee Doodle!!


P.S. if you havent checked out KS's blog, you should!!! I love her!!! Find her @ http://thekellisue.blogspot.com

0 comments: